18 July 2009

Sorry guys, the internet connection sucks like hell, and some of the sides are block by the institute, including blogger. I just try my luck to broke it in here to talk about my living.
This program is going to end soon. 2 more months to enjoy living far away from my family.
IWANTTOEATKOVANHAWKERFOOD!
I have sent some postcards to some people in singapore. So please check your letter box requently. Especially lydia;)
Okay, here it goes..
We went to the flea market.

To a city, Perouge.
They are having bicycle race.

A special day in France.
15 mins of fireworks in front of our school castle.
Everyone was having lots fun.
Service in restaurant 'Saison'.
Learn names of cheeses in French.
M.O.F. Chef Le Cossec.

Fish class.
Group photo with Paul Bocuse.

I LOVE SALES! IT MAKE MY ACCOUNT GOES $00.00!!

2 comments:

  1. hey hey!!! cant wait for u to be back...
    you'll be back soon right??
    cos i wanna eat french food!!!
    hahahas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!:D haha. yup 20 sept. sure! come welcome me back if you can. HAHAHA. lets go have dinner when im back;)

    ReplyDelete